NEW version 2.0!
Track and record invoices, timesheets, and clients on the go from your iPhone! With the Invotrak app, you can:
- View and record invoices, and quickly see which ones are overdue.
- Record timesheet entries as you complete work (using the handy timer or manual entry)
- Use timesheet entries you record as line items in your invoices
- Create professional PDF invoices and email them to your clients
- Add and view client information
Using Invotrak on your iPhone, you can track your billable time as timesheet entries, record invoices and add line items, create professional-looking PDF files using five built-in templates, and email notices to your clients. You can also record when an invoice has been paid.
The Invotrak iPhone application synchronizes with your Invotrak.com account, so all of your invoices, timesheets, and client information is also available from your web browser. If you don't already have an Invotrak.com account, you can sign up and start using Invotrak for free. In addition, you'll find invotrak.com provides even more invoicing features and billing management.
Invotrak's FREE (forever) accounts come with some restrictions: you're limited to 2 invoices per month, 1 client, and 1 employee account. Once you upgrade (with plans starting at just $9/month) you'll have unlimited clients and employee accounts, full access to the professional invoice PDF templates, project management, and more.
If you're a freelancer, small-business owner, or in charge of accounts receivable for your company, give Invotrak a try.